Помощ - Търсене - Потребители - Събития
Пълна версия: Gifted Hands - The Ben Carson Story
subsunacs.net - Форуми > Игрални филми > Субтитри
rex1978

Now this is what i call a true drama, a masterpiece performed by Thomas Carter and Cuba Gooding Jr. The story begins with biography of Ben Carson which was made quit interesting and fascinating. Young boy (Ben Carson) was between two chooses to admit a false fact that he is dumber than other kids in school or to be encouraged by his mother and start new saga in his personal life. When he begun reading books and understood that the new things he read can be used in life he was like in paradise and on the toped place on podium. Mom (Kimberly Elise) really supported her sons in all ways and dramatically wanted them to be more the she was in her life, when husband died she was prostrated but life for her and little Carsons was still going on. Ben Carson had to face another big problem in his life - a flush of anger which was eliminated from his life by the help of church and God. Ben Carson in his youth had a potential of choosing lots of different professions from the musician to the tops of physics or chemistry, but amazed by the fact that human mind can do so amazing thinks he chose a neurology . The movie was made quite dramatic and in high quality of acting, i've just missed one detail , when Candy Carson lost their Babbie twins i've missed some more drama from Ben Carson, it was like a non - matter fact in his life,despite the fact this movie was one of the best drama's i've seen in 2009. Applause goes to John Pielmeier, Thomas Carter, Cuba Gooding Jr.. 10/10. P.S sorry Sorry for some grammatical mistakes in this comment but it was wrote from

прогрес 100%

Субтитри Бг
thankyou
<#thank#>
Това е "lo-fi" версия на нашия форум. За да видите пълната версия, моля натиснете тук.